Sunday, May 6, 2007

First Ultra Sound

We had our first ultra sound on Tuesday. Everything went well. The baby looked like a cloud to me. We did see a little flashing light that was the heart. It was beating 160 bmp, so I guess there is a sign of life in there. The measurements showed the baby to be a few days behind what we had calculated, but the doctor said we would stick with the December 6th due date for now. I am about 9 weeks pregnant. We aren't scheduled to have another ultra sound until July 20, so it looks like we will be waiting all summer to find out what color to paint the room. Zach was hoping to get that done before football starts back up. I am already showing. Maybe it is because I am eating ALL of the time. Friends and coworkers think it is cute, but I'm a little concerned that my belly is already getting to big for my pants!


Me at 8 weeks



We did buy an above ground pool at Sams a couple of weeks ago, so I have a way to cool off this summer. I will more than likely be teaching summer school for 4 weeks in the mornings. I don't mind because I'll get paid more than I do in a regular 4 weeks and I can just come lay in the pool in the afternoons. It will definitely help buy baby stuff!! Zach will be working for the school as well this summer. We are combining the elementary schools for 1 year so they can renovate and add on to the other building and house us all the following years. Zach is going to be supervising all of the high school boys they hire to do all of the moving. Sounds like fun! Only 2 1/2 weeks of the regular school year is left, so we are counting down the days!


Taylor and her new swimming hole

2 comments:

andydawn said...

AHHHH a belly!! :) I think mine still looks like that ;) You will for sure need a place to cool off in the summer...I wish we would have had that. Keep the belly pics a coming!!

Anonymous said...

Your belly is CUTE!! I can't wait to see you pregnant - you will be adorable! Great idea on the pool - I wish we had one!!