Friday, December 14, 2007

Many Many Visitors

Grandpa


Aunt Cheryl


Uncle Zane and Aunt Cammy


Papa Chesshir


Grandmother and Ernie


Mommy's friend, Nicole


Mommy's friend, Laura


Great Aunt Christina, Cousin Charissa, and Great Aunt Donna


Cousin Dillon


Great Aunt Lynda


Mommy's friend, Kelly


Mommy's friends, Whitley and Jan


Many others have come to see Kagen and we either didn't get a picture or can't get it to upload. We look forward to introducing Kagen to his great grandparents in Stamford and Anson next week! We have tons and tons of pictures of Kagen since we've been home. I'll add those to the blog sometime this week. I hope everyone is doing well. We just ordered birth announcements/holiday greeting cards today, so you will hopefully get them before the new year.

2 comments:

andydawn said...

that lil guy is LOVED :) I can't wait to get them :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I was just thinking that I need to call you! Sounds like you are all doing well - I loved your Christmas card!! Hopefully Andrea will come to LBK sometime soon and we can come see Mr. Kagen!!! I hope you are enjoying your time off :)