Wrestling with Uncle Zane. We'll blame him for Kagen getting in trouble at day care for wrestling.
Helping Mommy with the laundry she did at Grammie's house
Pushing Cousin Payten around in the laundry basket. (keep in mind Payten weighs only 5 lbs less than Kagen)
Punching his new punching bag
Playing with the Little People Carnival
Daddy and Kagen watching the Lady Winds and Whirlwinds both capture the District Championships in basketball Friday night!
Today, Tammie, Kagen, Payten, and I took a trip to Stamford and back in order to get Payten caught up on her vaccinations. We spent a few hours at my parents house before heading back. This is one rare moment where Kagen was being nice to Payten.
Nana taught Kagen how to sweep.
"I'll just sweep the leaves out here, Nana!"
"Grandpa swung me right on out of the hammock a few seconds after this picture was taken, but I wanted right back on it."
"This tractor is bigger than mine, Grandpa." (dirtier, too!)
On our way back from Stamford, Kagen and Payten both got sick. Kagen was first to throw up putting us on the side of the road for about 15 minutes cleaning up a BIG mess. Not 20 minutes later, Payten was doing the same. Needless to say, we could not get home soon enough. They both had the stomach bug about a month ago, so we thought they'd be immune to the one going around right now, but I guess not. Here we go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment