Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pictures of Baby!

Wow, these past 2 weeks have been so tiring. I didn't realize how much more tired I would be this year due to carrying the baby. I have been worn out each day after school and during the day some, too. Thank goodness for weekends!

This week was a good one despite being tired. We went to the doctor Wednesday for an ultrasound. The baby was very low and hard to photograph, but the technician managed to get a few 4D shots of his face. He is very crowded in there, but from what we could tell, he favors his daddy already. He is a growing boy. At our 20 week appointment he weighed 12 oz. At 27 weeks he is 2 lbs 1 oz.

We got a few more things done on the house. Zach's mom came and helped me finish painting the baby's room and we cleaned up the bathroom enough to get it in good enough shape to be used. My parents and sister came up for the weekend, so we wanted to make sure we had 2 working bathrooms.

Isn't he precious?





His crib



A few little friends and fabric swatches we've collected



Changing Table/Dresser



We still have a long way to go, but hopefully after the shower in a few weeks, the nursery will start coming together more. We also ordered a chest of drawers today for his room, so that will add to it.

2 comments:

andydawn said...

YEAH!! I think his room is going to be perfect. I love the wall color...it will go great with the bedding you have chose. And OFCOURSE he is PRECIOUS :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I love the color you chose for the walls! Your furniture is also gorgeous! I can't wait to see it when it's complete! Can't wait to see you at your shower!