Zoe (Ginger's baby girl) with my mom
Diaper Cake (made by Whitney and her mom)
Andrea, Whitney, me, Ginger, and Cheryl
Great Gift from the Hostesses
Swing from Grandma and Grandpa
Stroller/Travel System from Zach's mom with "Huskie" that my parents got in Alaska on their recent cruise
Whirlwind Blanket for Kagen that Zach's mom made
We go back to the doctor for my 32 week appointment next Monday and for more ultra sound pictures. Hopefully we will get some good ones to share!
3 comments:
great pictures-- except for the old lady holding little Zoe. HA!
Hey! Your shower turned out GREAT ! I was so glad to be a part of it! You got so many great things! I cant wait to meet Kagen!
I enjoyed seeing you at the shower!! I am glad your pack and play came with the mobile :) I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures of Kagen's room. You look AWESOME!!
Post a Comment