Saturday, November 17, 2007

Almost There!

Okay, Andrea and Jenny, this is for you guys! I know I haven't updated this in about 7 weeks or so. I haven't had any good pictures to post and honestly, I've just been too tired to mess with it. I'm 37 weeks pregnant now and am counting down the days til Kagen gets here. We can't wait to meet him and hold him. At our last ultra sound, about a week ago, he weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. He is a growing boy! I'm having to go twice a week for stress tests, but just for precautionary measures. I have chronic hypertension, so they have to make sure it doesn't cause stress on the baby. So far, so good. Anyway, here are some pictures of the Floydada shower and what we have done in Kagen's room so far. We only like getting the crown molding put up and his little tree house built for his stuffed animals.

Cake that Zach's mom made for the Floydada Shower (it matched the invitations)


Giraffe and Diaper Cake from the shower


Kagen's Room




Me at 37 weeks 2 days (under the tree Zach painted in Kagen's room)

2 comments:

andydawn said...

YEAH.....I blinked twice when I saw a new post ;) Zach and his mom are very creative and crafty....I love the tree house with his animals in it (that will soon be up)....soo cute! The shower looked awesome and so do you. Love the new do! You have CUTE maternity clothes...mine were AWFUL..if there ever is a 2nd I will have to borrow :)

Anonymous said...

Krist, your nursery is looking SOOOO GOOD! I love the tree!! WOW, i'm impressed :) I am so excited and ready to meet Kagen!! I can't wait to see you in the hospital!!