"Why does Mommy always stick me in this thing?"
"Please don't put me down Uncle Zane."
"Wait a minute, Uncle Zane was holding me when I fell asleep, now Grandpa has me. How did that happen?"
"Yeah, Nana came to see me!"
"Mommy, I don't really want to sit in my boppy."
"Hmm... Maybe bathtime isn't so bad."
"I love my new hoodie blanket."
Kagen is 5 1/2 weeks old now and weighs 11 lbs. He is growing so fast. It is bitter sweet. I love seeing him change and get stronger, but I am sad that it is already going by so fast. He is very good at holding his head up. Of course, he has been doing that since he was 1 week old, but it is even better every day. We only have 2 more weeks together now before I go back to work. I hope it goes very slowly.
2 comments:
What a cutie!! Good to talk to you today...I am planning on coming soon :)
It was so good seeing you and Kagen at lunch last week!! I wish you lived here so I could see you more often. Andrea is hopefully coming soon so we can all get together!!
Post a Comment