Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Look at the load I hauled in for Easter!

Mommy helped me hunt for eggs at Papa's house

Daddy helped me, too

Wait a minute, I think I'm tired of this

Poor Syndi was pooped after hunting for eggs

This past week was our spring break. We kept busy the whole time. We went to Lubbock Monday to change our cell phone service. Then Tuesday we went to Amarillo to get Kagen's pictures taken, visit Uncle Zane and Aunt Cammy, Sally, and Shaley. Then we headed to Stamford Wednesday afternoon and stayed thru Saturday. Then we came back and spent Easter Sunday with Zach's family.
Kagen has changed so much lately. He hasn't grown much the past 2 weeks, but he is doing so much more. He talks to us all of the time. He has learned how to squeal, which is really cute at times and really annoying at times. He plays more and more with his toys. He can roll over to his side, but not all the way over yet. He has very strong legs and is able to play in the exer-saucer with no problem already. He is feeling much better finally. He is back at daycare for the first time in a couple of weeks, so we'll see how long he stays healthy. He is still spitting up quite a bit despite the acid reflux formula. He goes back to the doctor next week for his 4 month check-up. We'll see how much he has grown, get some shots, and hopefully get some drops to help with the reflux.

I finally met Shaley! I like her. She's not so fond of me spitting on her.

I look like a big boy until you put me in the high chair and I look like a little baby.

I kind of like chewing on these rings.

I love my green froggy.

Who is that cute baby in the mirror?

Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Matt finally got to play with me again! They brought me a bunny rattle.

My friend Zoe is letting me borrow her exer-saucer until her new brother or sister is big enough to play with it.

No comments: