Right now he is rolling over and we are working on getting strong enough to sit up unsupported. He has been rolling from his back to his tummy for about a month now, but yesterday was the first time he rolled from his tummy to his back. He did it twice last night. He gets so mad because his arm that he has to roll over gets in the way. Crawling is not in our near future unless he learns to spend more time on his tummy.
He has been eating a bowl of rice cereal twice a day now for a few weeks. He eats one in the morning at day care for breakfast, then another in the evening with us for dinner. At dinner time he gets a vegetable mixed in with the cereal. So far, he has had squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, and carrots. He has loved them all. He has had a little bit of apple juice the past couple of days and has handled that alright as far as I can tell. The doctor said no table food yet because it is bad for his kidneys and liver, so we have stayed far away from that. I think next month we'll get to start trying things like that.
Johnny Jump-Up at Grandpa and Nana's house
Too tired to jump at home
Playing with my choo choo train with Grammie and Sydni
I love hugging and kissing Mommy. (She thinks I do anyway.)
1 comment:
He has grown so much, Kristi!!! I really hope y'all can come to Lubbock soon so I can see you - I miss you!
Post a Comment