Kagen showing Aunt Cammy how he can sit up all by himself
Kagen, Aunt Cammy, and some of the doggies at Grammie's house
First time in the saddle
Kagen is doing great eating his vegetables and he likes bananas. However, we've tried peaches twice and got the same reaction both times! I guess he doesn't care for them.
"I like squash."
"Do not put peaches in my mouth again."
Kagen outgrew his infant tub a while back, but we didn't want to move him up to something bigger until he could sit on his own. We got a ducky bathtub like his friends have. Rance and Kyen Purser have both used the ducky tub and done very well in it. It is a blow up tub with grips on the bottom. We decided to try it out since he is sitting up so well. He LOVED it. He immediately started splashing the water everywhere with his hands. Zach and I just laughed and laughed. Of course, we had to get the video camera out for that one. At the end of his bath, he started trying to climb out. He hasn't tried to pull up on anything except us until now. He grabbed on to the side of our tub and started pulling himself up. He didn't get very far, but it was really fun to watch.
"I LOVE my new ducky bathtub!"
Kagen and I went to Stamford for Mother's Day weekend while Zach went to the State Track meet. Floydada had 4 boys competing in the meet. Those 3 boys alone, won 3rd place overall for 2A! One of our boys, Aarrhon Flores, competed in all 5 of his events and medaled in 4 of them. The relay team also medaled. While we were in Stamford, Kagen played with some new toys and visited his Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Matt, his great grandparents, grandparents, and great great uncle. He also made his second visit to the church nursery his mommy grew up in.
"got a football more my size"
visiting Great Great Uncle Louis
Zach celebrated his 26th birthday on the 19th! He makes me feel old seeing as I'll be leaving the 20s behind before we know it.
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
1 comment:
SUCH a BIG BOY!!! I love his eyes :) We do need to find a time we can see eachother again soon!
Post a Comment