Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All Over the Place!

Wow, Kagen went from creeping to zooming around the room in a matter of days. I can hardly keep up with him. He gravitates towards anything he isn't supposed to have. He has bumped his little noggin several times already. I was cooking dinner last night while he was playing in the living room. He got really quiet, so I peaked around the corner and saw his little head looking over the end table at me. He had pulled himself up and was just looking around and trying to reach Zach's glass of water. I ran to get the camera and managed to get a couple of pictures before he sat down. A few minutes later, he got really quiet again. This time, I found him asleep on the floor by the table. He was so worn out. I let him sleep there for about 30 minutes, then made him get up and eat his dinner. Poor little guy. All of this moving about is hard work.

We thought this shirt was fitting. (at least it was a few days ago)

Tackling his monkey

Helping Mommy load the dishwasher

Helping Daddy paint

Pulling up on the end table

Sleeping on the floor by the end table

No comments: