Sunday, September 7, 2008

Farming and More Football

This weekend Kagen went to the Friday night game without Mommy because I was sick. He rode to the game with Tayler and Terri (2 coach's wives) and then pretty much the whole stands took care of him. Floydada won by the way! I don't remember the exact final score. It was something like 40-16! So the trophy stays in Floydada another year. Saturday we went up to the stadium and watched some tiger league football. The 5th and 6th grade boys play in this league and the girls cheerlead, so many of my former and current students were out on the field. The Eagles (Floydada's team) beat one of the Plainview teams! We didn't stay the whole time because it was SO hot. Kagen spent most of the game eating ice with Tayler and Kelbie. Saturday night, we went to Hale Center so Zach could do a little hunting. Kagen got a little farming experience in while we were there, then we headed to Plainview for a bite to eat. Kagen has been trying a few table foods and has done pretty well so far. He is eating the 3rd foods also now and doesn't much care for the chunks in it. He gags on them and spits them out most of the time. He is doing okay on crackers though. I hope everyone has a great week!

"Grammie introducing me to a cow"

"Pops showing me how to water the cows"

"Daddy wondering why Pops has me on top of the trailer"
"I think I can drive this by myself"

"Crackers feel good on my teeth"

Cousin Payten sleeping through dinner at Chilis

Trying pancakes with Sunday's breakfast


Tayler's teaching him to sit in the bleacher's

Sitting with his favorite Whirlwind Cheerleader, Kelbie Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive how much he has grown, Kristi. He is so precious. He has good taste in girls :)