Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying New Things

Grammie bought Kagen some Biter Bisquits! (As of last Friday, Kagen has 2 bottom teeth!)

"I like ice cream."

Trying Uncle Zane's pickle at the football game

Sleeping on Papa at the game Friday night

Sleeping with Uncle Matt Saturday Morning

I'm glad this kid likes to sleep.

"Oh, not another haircut?"

He wasn't quite as still for this one.

Kagen's bunny that Uncle Matt and Aunt Cheryl gave him for Easter has recently become a comfort item of his.

When I'm getting ready in the mornings after Zach leaves for practice, we put Kagen in his room to play with the baby gate up. He got really quiet the other morning and when I went to check on him, this is what I found.

Daddy giving a pep talk to the 7th grade football team at the Jr. High pep rally this morning. Their first game was tonight since last week's got rained out.

No comments: