This was Kagen's first Day Care Easter Egg hunt because he was too little to hunt last year. He was a pro. The wind was gusting up to 60 mph today, so they let his class hunt in the old sanctuary. (His day care is in an old church.) He took off past everyone running down the aisle with his basket and started picking up eggs like a pro. His little friend followed him and soon everyone was doing the same. He ended up with the fewest eggs after his fast start, but he had fun and so did I!
Kagen was the first one with an egg in his basket. Then Jacob also put one in Kagen's basket.

The pews were full of eggs.

"I think I'll chunk this hard boiled egg in my basket now."

"Look what I got, Mommy!"

"This was fun!"

"Okay, now where's the food."

Mmmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment