Thank you so much, Brent and Marie for having us all!
Marie and Brent at the boathouse
view from the balcony
Brent is feeding the geese and Kagen is eating the bread himself
Sitting on a jet ski with Daddy (We didn't take Kagen with us when we took them out on the lake.)
Riding on the paddleboat
wading in the water with Daddy (Kagen was very brave.)
SPLASH!
Family Picture
Jared, me, Zach, and Blaine riding with Kagen on his first tube ride (Kagen turned 19 months old that day)
Whoa! Going fast!!!!!
Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Matt watching us swim
floating by the boat house
"This is fun!"
Trying watermelon (he didn't care much for it)
Eating watermelon with Blaine, Grandfather, and Marie (Mallory, Grandmother, and Brent didn't make the picture)
Playing ball with Blaine
Fishing with Daddy
Brent and Marie decorated the house with banners for the 4th!
The bridge out to the boat house and the balcony were both lined with red, white, and blue lights.
Holding a sparkler with Mommy
Holding a sparkler with Daddy
My cousins (Blaine, Jared, and Mallory) and I holding fireworks over the bridge.
Some of the fireworks we set off
1 comment:
Hey, why didn't I get some watermelon?? I know you all knew I would eat the whole thing so you waited until I left. HA! Thanks Brent and Marie for a great family time of creating memories.
Post a Comment