My little nephew is finally here! Alex Ray Overbey was born Monday, September 21 at 5:07pm by c-section. He was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 in long. After 3 nights in the hospital, he and his mommy made it home Thursday afternoon. Friday, after making a trip to Floydada to close on our house, I made a trip to Dallas to meet the little fellow. Kagen and Zach stayed home due to flu season. We'll introduce them in a month or so, per the pediatricians request. We also didn't think it would be a great idea to have both little ones in such close quarters. We wanted to try and get some sleep.
I had a great time visiting the new family and wish them all of the happiness in the world!
Congratulations Matt and Cheryl!

Alex, stretching out in his monkey crib

"Hi, Aunt Kristi!"

"I'm too tired. I'll just sleep."

"Go Red Raiders!"

Alex sat and slept in his little infant seat through an entire dinner Saturday evening, so we all got to eat at the same time!

Aunt Kristi, Alex, and Mommy (Cheryl)

Aunt Kristi enjoying some time with her little nephew
No comments:
Post a Comment