Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break went by so fast. The first weekend, Kagen and I went to Hale Center and stayed with my in-laws a couple of nights.  I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures from that weekend.  We went to cousin Rhealee's first birthday party and went shopping for new spring and summer clothes for Kagen.  Kagen got to spend time with his Uncle Zane and Aunt Cammy and his Pops, Mammie, and cousin Payten. When we returned home, I spent a day or two with a yucky stomach bug.  Luckily it wasn't too bad, so I was able to stay hydrated for the baby. 

We then spent a couple of days with my grandmother in Anson while my car was in the shop getting some overdue repairs.  Then on Thursday, we headed to Abilene to meet our new friends (neighbors down the road) at the Zoo.  Well, we got there and saw that the rest of Abilene was at the zoo, too.  So, we left and took the kids to a park to play for a couple of hours instead.  Kagen said, "Bye, Zoo"  when we left.  It was sad.  He also woke up asking to go to the zoo Friday morning.  We went to Abilene because I had a hair appointment and then I had planned on taking him by the zoo to see if the crowd was smaller.  However, the wind was horrible and Kagen fell asleep in the car before getting there, so we didn't go.  We'll have to go back when the weather is better.

Now it is back to work for a couple more months before summer break and finding out the sex of the baby.  Let the countdown begin!


Lilly, Lance, Kagen, and Lawton (neighbors)
Playing in the sand (got in trouble for throwing sand at others)


"I love the slide!"

Entertaining himself while Mommy was sick on Monday

2 comments:

Blaine said...

I actually had a dream last night where we found out it will be another boy. If I'm right, I'm opening up a psychic hotline.

andydawn said...

I can't believe how big he is ;)