Monday, July 2, 2007

Summer!

The past few weeks have been busy, but good. Summer school ended June 28th, so I'm off for about 6 weeks. The past 3 weekends I have gone home for Father's Day, then home for my grandfather's birthday, then to Amarillo for Shaley's wedding. We are leaving Tuesday to spend the 4th in Dallas with Cheryl and Matt. Then we'll make a stop by Possum Kingdom for our yearly Independence Day weekend visit to my uncle's place on the lake. I can't wait. This is always my favorite week of the year.

I'll turn 29 next Sunday. 30 is approaching way too fast! No big plans for Sunday since we will more than likely be traveling back home, but going to PK is always a treat for me regardless. The baby and I are doing good. It's less than 3 weeks til we find out the sex now. We went for the 16 week check-up last Monday. We heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was beating 156-160 bpm. A friend of mine told me that that means it is a girl since it is that high. I will be happy with either, but all of the boy stuff I've looked at has been my favorite lately. Cheryl, Andrea, and Whitney already have the beginnings of shower plans under way. What good friends I have! Right now we are looking at September 29 for a shower in Stamford with friends and family. I can't wait to go pick things out for either a boy or a girl. The only thing we have picked out so far is the furniture.

My friend, Nicole, had her baby boy last week. Kyen Dane was born on the 19th. Maybe I'll get some practice in with him before my little one arrives!

Grandfather and I on his birthday


Getting ready for the big day


Shaley's cake was so pretty! I loved it.


Mr. and Mrs. Fuller


Zach and I (17 weeks pregnant)

3 comments:

andydawn said...

HELLO!!! You look AMAZING :) You have not gained anywhere but belly :) Shaley looks great too. I can't wait to hear BOY or GIRL. Mason had a fast heart beat, but he is ALL boy....ya never know.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! I love the dresses! I bet you were hot :) I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl!

andydawn said...

Looks like you are carying LOW from what I can tell so far ;)