We left Dallas Friday evening and stayed out at PK for a couple of nights. Saturday night my uncle took us out to Hell's Gate for the coolest fireworks display I have ever seen. (That includes Hell's Gate from previous years, Disney World, and the Rangers game.) We also took Taylor for her first boat ride. She liked the boat, but wasn't too fond of the golf cart we take down to the dock from the cabin.
We made it back home and Zach is back working at school. I kept his 6 month old cousin, Sydni, today. She was really good, but Taylor was very jealous of her. Thursday, I'm keeping Zach's cousin, Taryn. She's 11 months old and gets around pretty good, so we'll see how Taylor and I hold up with her. 10 more days til we find out the sex of the baby!
Good Picture of the Ballpark

Fireworks after the Ranger's game

Zach didn't do as well as Matt as a boxer

Me at 18 weeks (the picture doesn't do my belly justice)

Hell's Gate

Others enjoying the nasty waters of PK after all of the rain

Hell's Gate lit from one end to the other with fireworks

Taylor sure wishes she could play with Sydni's little lamb
1 comment:
How fun!! How funny you saw him at Dave and Busters :) I want more belly pics...and that shirt look VERY familiar!!
Post a Comment