Trying Gingerbread and Coolwhip, Yummy!
Playing the drums at Grammie's house
Riding an imaginary horse at Grammie's house
First Black Eye
We are all well at our house despite the fact that two of Kagen's little friends have just battled pneumonia. I hope we stay that way. Kagen has been well, but I spent the last month battling a cough and cold that are FINALLY gone. Zach was sick for 1 day with the stomach bug, but other than that, he managed to keep well, too. Hopefully we can all stay healthy. Kagen and I are heading to Dallas Friday for Andrea's baby shower! We haven't seen Andrea since February, so we are very excited! My mom is hopefully traveling with us and we are staying at my sister's house, so it will be a great weekend of visiting! We will be missing a football game, so Daddy is a little upset with us, but we will just have to get past that. This game will determine whether we make the playoffs this year or not, so hopefully the Whirlwinds can pull off a win.
Kagen is still working on learning to walk. He managed to take 4 steps on his own today at his Grammie's house after watching Tech beat A&M!
1 comment:
Poor lil guy!!! You are tough looking with that black eye :) I can't wait to see yall this weekend!
Post a Comment