Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Sydni, Payten, and Kagen (AKA, "The Pumpkin Patch")

Mommy's little pumpkin

Kyen (AKA "Superman") and Kagen

Mommy, Daddy, and Kagen

In Floydada, Trick-or-Treating is not allowed, so they host Trunk-or-Treat downtown. Kagen wasn't feeling well, so we didn't go for long. We went over to his cousin's house to take pictures, then ran downtown to take a couple more pictures, then back home. It was good enough for his first Halloween.

This past weekend, Kagen, my mom, and I all went to Dallas to visit my sister and for my friend Andrea's baby shower. It was a short visit, but we had a good time.

"Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Matt's rocking chair puts me to sleep."

"I love my Aunt Cheryl."

"Uncle Matt's teaching me how to work the computer."


Andrea's college roommate, Courtney, had her little boy, Sam, at the shower. He is 2 months older than Kagen. You wouldn't know it though. Kagen towered over him and little Laney who is 3 months older than him. I knew he was tall, but they made him look like a giant. He doesn't look that big at his day care. Anyway, Sam and Kagen got along well. I'm glad they got to meet each other and that I got to see Courtney for the first time since college.
Kagen and Sam playing football

Sam and Kagen were so cute playing together.

Andrea, Mommy, and Kagen and the baby shower

Andrea looked so good! She got a lot of cute stuff for this new baby girl on the way! It was so great to see her, too!

Happy 6th Birthday, Taylor!

"I like Ice Pops!"

Now we are in the process of preparing for Kagen's 1st birthday. His birthday is December 3, but since that falls in the middle of the week, we will be having his birthday party the following Saturday, December 6, here in Floydada. December 6 was the day he was due, so we thought that was kind of neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could have come to Andrea's shower!! Looks like you had a great time!

andydawn said...

Kagen is such a cutie!! It was great to see you and see Kagen again since the last time I saw him he was only itty bitty 3months old :) GO TECH TOMORROW