The house we spent most of our time at. Everyone slept there except my parents, sister and her husband, and Zach, Kagen and I. We had another house off of the water to sleep in.
Kagen and Daddy fishing
My cousin Amanda, and her new fiancee, Chad - to be married next May (Kagen is the ring bearer!)
My mom, Kagen, Cheryl, Lynda, Grandpa, Grandma, Mark, and my dad hanging out on the patio
Lynda pushing Kagen in the hammock
Kagen helping Daddy fix the door
My cousin Kara and her new husband, Ramon, and Chad and Amanda going tubing
Mark, Lynda, Marilyn, my mom, and I all took Kagen out for a ride in the boat
Ramon, Kara, Marilyn, Lynda, me, Chad, and Amanda playing ImaginIff (sp?)
Chad, Mark, Lynda, Amanda, and Kara watching Nathan pull Zach wakeboarding behind the jet ski
Nathan and Zach trying a sit-start
It was a success!
Me, Amanda, and Chad contemplating the jump
Me, wondering if I'm EVER going to hit the water
Ramon, getting ready to jump
Nathan, Zach, and Matt fishing
Family Photo
No comments:
Post a Comment